UFH- maintenance , servicing etc.

We have wet (water piped) under floor heating in 2 rooms (2 zones ) by polyplumb. It has been fine for 5-6 years. Put in by jobbing plumber One of the thermostats

has broken so I need to replace that ( with newer model) , - not a massive job but the particular type if thermostat is no longer available. The water in the system has a fair bit of red crud in it looking at the little float chambers on the manifold that tell you when the pump is supplying .
I be getting it ?serviced , drained down etc. ??. If so can anyone recommend a man who can near Leeds / Ilkley.?. cheers

Reply to
capnahab

bog standard bimetal room stat. Any brand's fine, its a very easy replacement job. Just ensure you're clear which wire goes where before transferring them over, correct position of all of them matters.

NT

Reply to
NT