Two traps for Twin Vanity Units

Sorry if this is a dumb question but...

Are two waste traps required for twin vanity units, or can the wastes be joined immediately and a trap add after this join?

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

"Charlie" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

The question ain't dumb. Not asking it and still not knowing the answer would be. In my opinion, you need, and I would fit, two traps.

It sounds like you are intending the two waste pipes to merge after the traps. If so, then consider HepVO 'traps' to help avoid any problem with syphoning that could occur.

Reply to
Rod

Thanks Rod, sounds good.

Reply to