two flows and one return from Vokera Maxin

I have done a air biut of searching but cannot find the anser to this. Maybe someone here can throw some light on it. In my new house the Vokera Maxin boiler has six pipes connected two it. They appear to be:

gas CH flow 1 CH flow 2 CH return HW mains inlet HW flow

At present, all the radiators except one uses 15mm tube and are connected to flow 1. However, one old-looking radiator is on 22mm (well, actually 3/4 in) tube and uses flow 2.

Can anyone explain why there seem to be two CH circuits? I want to disconnect the 'one' radiator (because it is in the wrong place) but maybe it has to be there for some arcane reason.

Any thoughts?

Robert

Reply to
Robert Laws

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 01:36:11 -0700, Robert Laws mused:

You should have

Gas CH flow CH return Cold in Hot out Pressure relief

You have misidentified something.

Reply to
Lurch

Aha, excellent. Thank you Stuart. I'll go and trace my pipes out again!

Robert

Reply to
Robert Laws