Two Cherries Mortise Chisles

Anyone know where I can get Two Cherries Mortise Chisels in the UK. I know Dieter Schmid sell them but they seem to be a little expensive and I was hoping to make some comparisons with other sellers. Thanks, Roy

I've not seen any. Comparing Dieter Schmidt's prices for the other 2 cherries he is about 10-15% up on Axminster's prices so not that much. I bought a Record 9 1/2" QR vice from him a while ago for less than I could get one here, including shipping so it goes both ways.
Peter
--
Peter Ashby

Many thanks for your response. I think they are a bit more expensive than that unless I'm making some errors in my conversions? I compared 10mm BE and 22mm BE. The Axminster prices are 7.21 and 9.00. The D-S prices are 9.68 and 12.66 after doing Euro to Pound conversion using www.xe.com. That is 34% and 40% respectively. This is comparing ex vat prices. Only a few pounds on one or two items but quite a difference if buying a larger quantity. Then there is postage on top of that.
Notwithstanding this - I have ordered some mortice chisels! I couldn't find anyone in the UK stocking them.
I'm sure you are right - if I compared other prices I would probably find the reverse.
Many thanks, Roy

Mind you, you pay only 16% vat when buying from D-S. IIRC his postage is a fiver for small amounts which is cheaper than Axminster.
Peter
--
Peter Ashby

Postage is free from Axminster to mainland UK for any amount if you order via the web site.
Sean

Only if you spend more than 20.
Peter

I can confirm that as I recently had 10 sheets of abrasive paper sent to me and the cost was just over a fiver - no postage charges.
Sean

Not having ordered from them for a while now, I suppose it might have changed. Either that or I never noticed the web conditions. Since I only ever order on the web there are a couple of small items I could do with, so thanks for the correction.
Peter