Two-channel timer with 13A contacts?

Following on from my problem of moving the socket for a WMC and TD, it occurred to me that the ideal solution would be to put a two-channel timer in place of the double socket on the ring, then run two cables to two separate sockets for the two appliances to plug into.

Has anyone seen an independent two-channel timer with 13A contacts, preferably (although not essentially) the same shape as a double 13A socket?

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Maplin did these once - got one but it was faulty and they were sold out when I got back. Not helpful I know but they have been around.

Rob

Reply to
robkgraham