Tweak of the Drills and Drilling FAQ

Yeah right!

Pay attention at the back:

?hl=en&group=uk.d-i-y&q=drilling+tiles&qt_g=1&searchnow=Search+this+group
?hl=en&group=uk.d-i-y&q=core+bore&qt_g=1&searchnow=Search+this+group
?hl=en&group=uk.d-i-y&q=masonry+bit&qt_g=1&searchnow=Search+this+group

Reply to
John Rumm

Yup, forgot that. Added ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

While I am not the first to come up with the expression "RAQ", I did offer to maintain them in 1998. ;-) Only this weekend did I receive an email asking what to ask for when buying PVA! I also pirated the term "FAQtotum", meaning the poor b****r who is "lucky" enough to maintain them.

John Schmitt

Reply to
John Schmitt