TVI to HDMI

Does anyone know how I can convert the TVI-HD output of a CCTV camera to HDMI, so I can feed it into a DVB T2 modulator?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

A converter like this:

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Thanks for that. Actually I did know about that one, but £110 per channel is a bit much. It might have to come to that though.

I forgot to mention that I need to split the TVI signal so it can also feed a DVR.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

The dvr will have hdmi out so set it to monitor the camera and use the hdmi out.

Reply to
dennis

I'm afraid it's not going to be cheap to convert from analogue to digital.

If the DVR accepts the TVI signal, might it have a digital output?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I want to have HDMI on all 16 cameras. I should have said.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

16 cameras is a lot. Can you say what they're monitoring?
Reply to
pamela