TV Rerun: It's difficult if you are green.

The show with as much money as sense but not a lot of fashion in regard to snot filters is on BBC 2 at 7:30 tonight.

Some of the wiser here, might wish to see it for the first time just to find out what the fuss was all about.

Or not as the case may be.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

On 13 Nov 2006 10:44:03 -0800 someone who may be "Weatherlawyer" wrote this:-

The "show" did not pay for the work. As it says at

"Did the BBC pay for it?

"I should be so lucky! I was paid as a presenter but they did not contribute towards any of our work. That said, they were a great bunch and we made them join in when they were not carrying the camera!"

At least in Scotland it disappeared from the schedules part of the way through the run. Hopefully the whole series will be run this time.

Reply to
David Hansen