TV name game

One guess per person.

What is the TV programme that starts:

"Whenever the laws of any state are broken, a duly authorised organization swings into action.

It may be called the State Police, State Troopers, Militia, the Rangers, or the ?????

These are the stories of the men whose training, skill and courage, have enforced and preserved our state laws."

Bobby Bewl

'Highway Patrol'

Reply to
EricP

Piss of with your state laws. Silly sod. On a DIY newsgroup of all places.

Reply to
BigWallop

Whoops! This should have gone to a local newsgroup. I have now cancelled the original post and apologise for posting it here.

Bobby

Reply to
Bobby Bewl

You might like to learn how to post and quote etc. as well as posting to the correct group !

:::Jerry::::

after evening moving the bathroom wall back 30 mm to accomodate the new bath and so on. I hit the wrong newsgroup, mate. Sorry.

Bobby

Reply to
Bobby Bewl

In message , Bobby Bewl writes

You have far too much time on your hands

Reply to
raden

In message , Bobby Bewl writes

Sort of what I thought ... we call it doing a Jim

Wasn't I restrained eh ?

Reply to
raden

In message , ":::Jerry::::" writes

Reply to
raden

But reposted (in his apology) what he cancelled !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Call his ISP such net crimes should not be tolerated :-)

By all means string up the top posters and put them in there place, but firing off over the quoting here is off the mark.

Without the original quote some passing reader would have had know idea what he was apologising for... who knows where it could have lead to :-)

cheers

David

Reply to
David M

raden

Isn't that the Star Wars Emporers tune? ;-)

T i m

Reply to
T i m

In the nature.