TV aerial fitters in Canterbury?

Well with last weeks weather our TV ariel decided it not longer wished to be wedded to the support and is now hanging by its cables down the side of the house.

Can anyone reccomend a cheap ariel fitter in the Canterbury area?

Note the cheap, quick is good as well, not too fussed about being good as we are moving out in a few weeks anyway and the house is supposed to have a working ariel.

Cheers

Paul

Reply to
P.A.Osborne

I'm in Ramsgate and my aerial's at 45 degrees from the vertical now so if you find a chap with a ladder...

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Hehe, I occurs to me that I neglected to mention that the ariel was severly corroded and next next to useless, now it is utterly useless and needs replacing.

But yes if/when I do find someone to do it I will let you know.

Paul

Reply to
P.A.Osborne