TV advert

Warning

There is an often repeated advert on TV at the moment informing SHMBOs how easy it is to fit toilets into unsuitable rooms. The purveyor of this useful information is Saniflo.

alan_m

Yes heard that and do not understand it, one assumes its more than just a chemical toilet in the box, as pumps are mentioned. Sounds like it might be rather expensive but also seems to suggest its trade only. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I've fitted many macerators over the years and they are brilliant for installing a toilet almost anywhere. They only need a 22mm waste outlet, plus an electric supply.. of course. Price around £120 ish for a macerator.

Reply to
Bod

...making a huge profit out of, but you have never had to use one yourself?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yes, I fitted one in the father in laws and used it regularly when we used to take the kids around to see them every other week.

Reply to
Bod

My dad had one in the garage in case the paying guests were occupying the loo.

MM

Reply to
MM

Very handy.

Reply to
Bod

That should have been the reply to Andrews post of 19:10 ;-)

Reply to
Graham.