Turf

What is the going rate for Turf? What should I expect to pay for someone to prepare the ground and lay it?
Cheers
Si

Save yourself the bother and visit here:
<http://www.verdesports.com/artificialgrasswithverde.htm
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Well it looks great, but it says apparently you have to cut it with a Stanley knife or scissors. Hell's bells - it takes me long enough to cut my lawn using a Flymo...
David

ROFLMAO !!! I like that reply. Thank you David.
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com