Tumble Dryer heater element wanted

Hi,

My Dad has a Philips D165 Tumble Dryer with a broken elememt, he has repaired the element a few times but it is now beyond repair, I searched the Seme CD catalouge but they dont have it.

has both but they supply to people with trade accounts only.

the Tumble Dryer also needs a new belt as it looks like it wont last long.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can get an element or an alternative for it as well as a belt?

Thanks in advance,

John.

Reply to
JhnWil875

belts and elements for philips tumble dryers. Whether they are the right parts, I don't know.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle