Tubes for gas BBQ

Hi everyone,

The cold weather has taken its toll on the tube that connects the regulator to my gas BBQ. Does anyone know an online supplier for a replacement rubber tube or know of a high street supplier?

TIA

Ian

Reply to
Ian Waddell

Any caravan/camping shop should be able to supply something suitable.

Reply to
pcb1962

car accessory shops

Reply to
NT

eBay. Needs to be proper LPG hose (and strictly speaking, proper crimped clips too, not just Jubilees) but the cheapest sources do seem to be using eBay as their shop window. Good place for hose, regulators, mantles, the lot.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

B&Q (used? haven't checked recently) to stock LPG hose.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I've bought it from

in the past

David

Reply to
Lobster

Thanks everyone - I managed to find some on e-bay.... had a lot of choice! I'm not sure why I didn't try e-bay before.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Waddell

There is a cheaper soft rubber version and a hard plastic version. The latter costs a little more, but lasts much longer and is less inclined to crack plus weep.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield