Trying to replace w/mc door handle

Hi all. I have removed the top and unhooked the front panel of our hotpoint WD645 WASHER DRYER. The handle wasn't releasing the latch so I have a new handle and clip as replacements if necessary. But it seems I will have to separate the outer and inner door mouldings from each other to access the handle-clip-latch assembly.

Will I have to lever the outer and inner door mouldings apart?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2