Trying to get a plastic cap off a glass sliding door. help.

I am trying to remove the plastic end on the door of a shower, it looks like it should just prise off but it aint budging, I will eventually go for bust but before I do anyone familiar with these and know if it is just a push fit, I cant see any other method of attaching it. When I attempt to get it off the top and bottom flex out and it feels like it is attached in the middle with a screw or something, but I cannot see how this could be done.

?action=view&current=show2.jpg

Reply to
SS

>Now sorted.

Reply to
SS

In article , SS writes

. . . .and the magic trick was?

Reply to
fred

how?

Reply to
george [dicegeorge]

Angle grinder.

Reply to
Steve Firth

A pair of stepladders! Viewed from above and accessed from above a screw holding it on.

Reply to
SS

In article , SS writes

Aha!