TRV and main thermostat

Am I mad? Here's my reasoning: The current boiler is 10 years old, on it's last legs, and will probably struggle with the extra radiators we added (hope it gets through the winter) The hot water storage tank fills an entire cupboard, which could be put to better use. We don't have baths, only showers. The shower pump is extremely noisy and we've had problems with it (I'm assuming this won't be needed with a combi) A combi will be more efficient and reduce my gas bill

Reply to
hicks

In which case a combi might actually suit your needs

It's a good solution for one or two people who have time to wait for baths to fill.

But you may be able to get a pressurised HW cylinder in the loft. Thats where mine is. If there is room when you take out the header tanks you no longer need.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

So true he said it 5 times..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

sorry for that--not on purpose

Reply to
marcusb3495

er

heating engineer

most people call us plumbers but to be honest its a bit of insult-

Reply to
marcusb3495

I wish my seat had a boiler.

Reply to
Theobold Watcher

Carbuncles.

Reply to
Theobold Watcher

Wingnuts.

Reply to
<me9

Craig Oldfield squeezes his boils and eats the cream that comes out.

Reply to
Theobold Watcher

OY! WE TOLD YOU! NO JAMES FOLLETT PAPERBACKS AT THIS SALE!

Reply to
Theobold Watcher