Trousers

No, of course it doesn't ...

MEN?S TROUSERS (Product numbers 6XXX)

YOUR WAIST cm 76 80 84 88 92 96 100 104 112 120 128 136 144 152 inch 30 31 33 35 36 38 39 41 44 47 50 54 57 60

Reply to
Andy Burns

Does one assume that hanja is Rod Speed?

Reply to
David Lang

Dickies trousers are good with the knee pockets to insert foam pads. I'm on my second set having knackered the first (they saw some action!).

Reply to
Tim Watts

You must be as round as me :)

Reply to
Tim Watts

That's just what the ladies call him

*snortle*
Reply to
Tim Watts

OK, I've ordered some Dickies ones. Stupid name, but they look OK, the price is OK, their website works OK, CBA to look any more.

Reply to
Huge

Splendid.

Reply to
Huge

I'm big boned :-)

Reply to
David Lang

En el artículo , Huge escribió:

The latest Wickes spamalogue has some on offer.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Well you can buy knee pads with elastic and velcro straps. I used some when I was recovering from my tendon injury and spent a lot of time on hands and knees. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff