Trouser press

Some time ago I replaced the element in a Morphy Richards "Strides" trouser press. I wasn't very impressed with the way the thing was made or the way the element had to be stapled in place. Anyway - it has failed again and I am thinking of binning it. Does anyone have views on whether any makes are significantly better? Or a cheap source of an element which may tempt me to repair it again.

John

Reply to
john

I had a Corby one. The heating element started to mark my trousers and they would no supply a replacement part.

(It possibly lasted 15 years though)

Reply to
Michael Chare

Mark I housewife, or if you have a problem get a Mark II version.

Reply to
Matt