Triton Elec shower with no grip :-)

The plastic shower-head grip (the part that slides up and down the pillar and holds the sprayhead) has snapped and I plan to call Triton spares tomorrow to see if I can get a new part. It is 2 years old but still... I've tried a fix using a plastic plumbing clip but it's not going to last long I think. Anyone have a cunning fix/alternative way of holding the head in place yet still being detachable?

Reply to
dave

You're better with a new part really. Any fix on these nylon fittings is not worth the bother in my opinion.

Reply to
BigWallop

These grip things are pretty crap, really - all you can do is to lift the head up and then out in the hope of extending the life of them. Replacement generic ones only cost a couple of quid.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon