Tricity Bendix Slimline Dishwasher seems to halt

Hi,

I have a Tricity Bendix slim line dishwasher approx 5 year old and having a major problem with it ? mainly the programme blocks at various locations. The dishwasher seems to halt and do not move to the next step in the programme step. I can move the programme\timer manually and it does go through the motions of the programme cycles.

Could it be that one of the components that give a signal to the timer is broken causing the programme to wait for a signal that doesn't come. I have no rinse aid but the salt container is full, the dishes do not come out warm (not clean either) ? Could it be that the heater element might be gone as well as the drained water seems to be cold throughout. I can hear the water being swoosh around when it's switched on and the Rotor arm seems to spin freely.

However the soap block seems to just slide down the door and stays there. What are my options? Is it end of life for this or this can be salvaged?

Can someone also tell me how can I get the dishwasher to run without shutting the door, so that I could see where exactly things are going wrong?

Thanks

Jag Mann London UK

Reply to
Jag Mann

Sounds like heater or thermostat failure test for continuity

Replace faulty parts

not a good idea you would get very wet

Peter

Reply to