Triangular screw driver bit?

I'm looking for a triangular screwdriver bit to repair a Bosch hairdryer. Does anyone know where I might get hold of one?

Thanks in advance.

Lee

Reply to
Sianu

Have you tried putting a small flat headed screwdriver across it? It might work if they are not too tight.

Cheers Tim

Reply to
Tim Sampson

screwfix or most car shops sell a kit of security bits, these include triwing bits

MrCheerful

Reply to
MrCheerful

File the end of a suitably sized nail to fit.

Rob Graham

Reply to
robgraham