Triangular screw driver bit?

I'm looking for a triangular screwdriver bit to repair a Bosch hairdryer. Does anyone know where I might get hold of one?
Thanks in advance.
Lee
Sianu wrote:

Have you tried putting a small flat headed screwdriver across it? It might work if they are not too tight.
Cheers Tim
Tim Sampson wrote:

screwfix or most car shops sell a kit of security bits, these include triwing bits
MrCheerful

Rob Graham