Trianco housemaster roomheater spares

Hi,

I have just taken out a Trianco Housemaster coal fired roomheater. Before I cut it up and take it to the tip does anyone want some spares? I've bought spares for this over the years so I know they are not cheap and it seems a waste to throw good bits away.

For example I have quite a few straight firebars (they cost me 3.50 each AFAIR). The firebars seem to bend over time. There is a new-ish ash tray (bent with the heat but that always seems to happen, the last burnt through after 20yrs). Window glass and thermostat might also be useful to someone.

Reply to
Malcolm Reeves