Tread LOC

I've installed laminate flooring and used the Floormaster Tread LOC system to finish off the edges and between rooms. The problem is that there are not enough small clips in the packs to hold the trim in place. I've been back to B&Q and they don't sell the clips seperately. Does anybody know where I can lay my hands on some.

Cheers Neil

Reply to
Neil Hodgkins