transx and nochex

Yes but it's all in keeping. The address seems to attract a lot of sin.

I always thought that Cornwall was a nice place as well. I'm surprised that white goods are being shipped all the way from the home counties to Penzance and back. With the volume, the Tamar bridge must be in serious danger of collapse. The M5 must be completely rutted.

Reply to
Andy Hall

We get all our blank CDs from SVP, a brilliant firm, but for reasons unknown to me they are based in Paignton, Devon, which one might have thought was a less than economical place to ship from.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Axminster Power Tools is another example of that. Axminster isn't exactly the centre of the logistics universe.

This can all be misleading for electrical goods because quite often fulfillment is done by the manufacturer or a distributor with plain delivery paperwork.

Reply to
Andy Hall

But do Cornwall Electrics atually do much fulfillment? I don't think we have heard much from fulfilled customers... :-)

Reply to
Rod

Ah well, that's something else. Filledfull?

Reply to
Andy Hall

I'd say rent and staff costs etc would have more influence on profit than shipping costs in somewhere the size of the UK?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You and your "company" are looking more of a joke with each message you post.

From what i understand, they both witheld your money because you never delivered any goods to customers! I got my refund from transx for an order i placed with you and that you failed to deliver. I could easily get through to them on the phone but trying to speak to you is a completely different matter...

Reply to
robertjarvis8