transx and nochex

after decideing to use both of these for my online comapny whata mistake i had, do not use they gave me nothing but hassel between them they kept 40,000 pounds of my companys money and bearly sent me bankrupt. please be advised that they are very dodgy you cant even speak to them on the phone very confident hey

please be warned folks do not use either

regards

Reply to
cornwallelectricals1

What kind of idiot would let a company like Nochexor paypal keep hold of £40,000 without taking at least some of it out? Sorry, this seems very much like a badly writter smear campaign against those companies - you`ll have to give a lot more detail for anyone to take you seriously.

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

your not alowwed to take the money out, they pay you when they feel like if if they do and paypal wernt involved it was nochex and transx

Reply to
cornwallelectricals1

Very badly written - 'cornwallelectricals' doesn't seem able to string the right words together in the right order, let alone spell them. Perhaps Transx can't understand him...

Reply to
Bob Eager

In that case what does it say about you working with a transaction processor who behaves in that manner - any decent businessman would do their research before accepting such terms and conditions.

I said Paypal because they are another payment processor, not because you specifically mentioned them.

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

Nochex's T&C say

"When you successfully apply for a Nochex Merchant Account you agree that Nochex holds a retained balance. This is an amount of money that we require you to always have retained in your account to cover the risk of any chargebacks. The value of the retained balance will be agreed with you when you apply for the account. This amount is typically between 5% and 15% of one month?s turnover." ... but presumably could be more than this if they suspect that things are not AOK

Tony Bryer

If anyone would like more information on the problems i had with nochex and transx then please just ask, i now use another company no problems at all, paypal very high charges and shut everyone down before they do any selling lol, please feel free to visit our website

Reply to
sales

Presumably you mean

which gives a 404 error - I can`t see why any one would be concerned about a business claiming to have income from their website in the region of £400,000 per month that can`t be bothered sorting out problems with their website.

You really aren`t coming across as a professional to me sorry. There`s something else going on here that you`re not wanting to admit to - why, if you`re pulling in that kind of money per month, are you having to use NoChex?

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

So from this we can conclude that either the OP had turned over in the region of £400,000 in a single month before being pulled, or that NoChex thought their business was a bit dodgy. If my business was pulling in that kind of money a month I`m quite certain I wouldn`t be using NoChex to handle my payments, would you?

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

Think you will find its =A340,000 not =A3400,000, im not using nochex now using streamline, just thought id be freidnyl and warn others before they get suckered in

Reply to
sales

Why would anyone on here be interested in weird and wonderful payment methods only used by fraudsters in the UK?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

=A0 London SW

what you trying to save , how is google checkout fraudster, try using

youll find its in perfect working order

Reply to
sales

I tried to use google checkout for one of the diamond encrusted mobile=20 phones, but =A311,000 was over your credit limit, does your offer of "20%= =20 discount for uk.d-i-y readers with COD" apply? ;-P

Reply to
Andy Burns

what you trying to save , how is google checkout fraudster, try using

youll find its in perfect working order

Your terms are incorrect. You don't not appear to accept credit cards.

You only accept credit cards via Google checkout. These are legally not the same thing.

Frankly, buying/selling high priced items without proper credit card processing is not good business.

tim

tim

Reply to
tim (not at home)

Think this all started with the fact they'd pulled the plug on him after complaints.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

From another post:

So if we say they kept 10%, that means in a month you`d have had to have £400,000 coming in. So which is teh case - Nochex thought you needed a much higher amount keeping back for some reason, or you`re lying?

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

I love the way he gives a 4 day turn round for paying online - who in their right mind would accept that? Plus the website is as ugly as sin! :-)

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

Ooh this is a hard one, let me think...

Reply to
Steve Firth

Oh look, what's this?

save anyone the bother of checking, I did a diff on both files and the only differences are:

RGB Direct changed to Cornwall Electricals Ltd RGB T&C has clause about V12 Finance, CE - this paragraph is deleted. RGB Direct conditions regarding Switch Card - deleted in CE T&C RGB specific conditions relating to postcodes - deleted in CE T&C Email and telephone numbers changed. RGB - Extended Warranty - deleted in CE T&C RGB - Complaints procedure and contact detals - deleted in CE T&C

Tssk, tssk, I also see infringement of the Trademark "Hoover(R)" on the first page, someone is a very naughty little boy.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The funny thing is I only just bothered reading the thread about this joker from a few weeks ago. I just decided I didn`t like him from his first post in this thread :-)

Reply to
Simon Finnigan