Tragic end to tonight's Property Ladder

I was shocked to read the words "in memoriam" to Daniel Thompson at the end of tonight's programme. This must have been the developer's son who appeared briefly during the programme. I did an online search in the local Sudbury newspaper and found that he was killed in a road accident. Tragic.

MM

Reply to
MM

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I assumed he was one of the production team. As you say tragic.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton