Trade Point

Anyone know anything about this outfit?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

It's a B&Q trade-counter.

Reply to
Andy Burns

You need to register as a company. Most of the prices are still high, but some things are good value. You have to watch out, because if there is an offer on something in B&Q, you could end up paying more for it at the trade counter where the offer doesn't apply.

SteveW

Reply to
SteveW

But you don't need to be a real company - they will take anyone, even me. Prices aren't very good - I try to go to Toolstation if possible.

Reply to
Geoff Pearson