Towerstat RSP programming

Help, just had a new controller fitted to my combi boiler, a Towerstat RSP, manage to run it on override manual control, but I am unable to get it to operate on program control, pressed every button and read the manual from cover to cover but I am still unable to get it to work in auto, can anybody help

Regards Roy

Remove REMOVE from email for reply

Reply to
Roy Lingard

In article , Roy Lingard writes

Start with a full reset in case it has locked up: Press the inset button between the down temp and 'P' buttons

Set the time using the M (Min), H (Hour) and D (Day) buttons

Press 'P' to get into programming mode, one press gives programme (setting) 1, 2 presses program 2 etc, you have 6 programs.

M. H & D set day & time, up & down sets the programmed temp.

R resets back to run mode.

I have it set as:

P1 Weekday Morning On (temp say 21degrees) P2 Weekday Morning Off (temp say 16degrees) P3 Weekday Evening On (temp say 21degrees) P4 Weekday Evening Off (temp say 16degrees) P5 Weekend Day On (temp say 21degrees) P6 Weekend Day Off (temp say 16degrees)

Howzatt?

Reply to
fred

You have discovered why the only Towerstat RSP unit I ever bought now serves life as an thermometer.

Get a user freindly Prog-stat.

Reply to
Ed Sirett