Tower Wiring Centre for domestic central heating

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for one of these wiring centres that they could email? I've got one of these installed in a fully pumped domestic central heating system with a single mid-position zone valve; there's no room thermostat, and I would like to know where on the wiring centre I should insert one.
Thanks Jimmy.

Find out where the zone valves are connected in the box and break in to the one which controls the heating circuit. What you're looking to do is make the room 'stat switch off the zone valve on the heating circuit and stop the water flow around only that part of the system. Make sure the room 'stat is only controlling the heating side of the system so that it doesn't switch anything else off when it reaches the temperature you've set.
This will normally be the white wire on a mid position valve, ie CH call

the
the
is

make
'stat
switch
Thanks very much for all the replies on this. You gave me the pointer that I needed (and it _was_ the white wire, incidentally) - thermostat now installed.
Appreciate the help.
Cheers Jimmy