towel radiator

Can anyone in here recommend a reasonably priced, good loking chrome or stainless steel towel radiator. I'm in the final stages of fixing up a shower room and I'd love to get rid of the tiny white radiator that came with the house.
tia
Screfix do a couple of good chrome ones, I think there's a curved one reduced in price right now that should fit the bill. I'm looking for one myself right now and these are about as cheap and good looking as I have seen.

Ginty wrote:

Thanks you, that looks almost perfect. The small radiator that I'm replacing measures 40cm wide and the distance between copper pipes coming in/out is 47cm. I've a few questions.....anyone ??
I assume I need to get under the chipboard floor to do some pipe surgery to get the pipes from 47cm to 60cm to match the new 60cm Towel Radiator width. Is this correct ?
Does the copper pipes coming from the floor to the radiator get covered with a Chrome tubing to match the towel radiator or do I install some kind on chrome tubing direct to the copper pipes coming up from under the floor.
tia

You can buy 1/2" or 15mm chrome plated copper pipe to do the job. Any decent wholesale plumbing supply place will have it.
--

Dave

Can't see any other way. You need to cut a trapdoor in the chipboard - you may find there is a joist in the way of where you need to route the extra pipework.

You can get snap-on covers for covering piping - haven't seen chrome but gloss white is certainly available at my local DIY shed.
PoP
PoP wrote:

Thanks for the help folks. Chrome piping it is.

floors is a real pain.
You can buy a piece of chrome plated 15mm pipe to do the job, but as a slight alternative....
You could use flexible 10mm plastic, sleeve a piece of 15mm chrome pipe over this, and feed into a 15/10 reducing bush in the valve. Dob a bit of Gripfill between the inner pipe and the outer chrome sleeve and slide up into place. Hold in place with light clamp at floor level while setting.
Bonuses: cut down on number of joints, plastic could be fed a long complex route, chrome sleeve protects pipe as it passes through floor, looks better.
Done the same thing with standard radiators myself.
--
Toby.