Totally OT: Landlords

I have a couple of properties I rent out and have seen questions and replies on this group from other 'landlords'. Does anybody know of a similar newsgroup to this but for landlords, I have looked on my servers group list but cannot find anything.
Many thanks
John

you might find one on 'the fool'
http://www.fool.co.uk /
tim

The "Property Investing - Practical" board on the Fool is good.
W.
this any good?
http://www.landlordzone.co.uk /

Just the job, thanks very much.