Totally OT: I thought of Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger and the Trinity

Good song but what a bunch of pretentious pseuds they were, when all is said and done...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Bound to be it was written by the greatest songwriter of all time.

Style of the time.

Reply to
Albert Zweistein

What on Earth happened to her eyebrows?

Reply to
Huge

Plucked chicken look was fashionable in the 'art school' set.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The Natural Philosopher scribbled

Not half as pretentous as The Nice, Keith Emerson in particular.

Reply to
Jonno

Well yes except back in the day before anyone else heard of them,. I saw them play live. And it was perfectly clear that they were taking the piss out of themselves and rock music and indeed classical music.

Later in they realised plastic people loved dead pan pretentious crap, so they delivered it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Bound to be it was written by the greatest songwriter of all time.

Style of the time.

Reply to
Albert Zweistein

Reply to