Totally OT: Bank Bags

Abbey isn't a bank - it's just pretending.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Stuart B wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Looking at the pictures in the URL posted earlier, one has to ask about the mental state of a person who thinks it is in any way appropriate to get something like a "Gold Woody" for the kids...

Reply to
dm

Just thought I'd say that I've got £67 worth of 2's and 1's in bags. That's 67 bags. If anyone wants to take them to the bank for me, I'll help them carry em :o)

Reply to
Gonz

The last bundle we got from the RBoS didn't have any logo...

Reply to
Anne Jackson

these words:

freebies -

How many do you need, and where are you, I use them in bulk and they have no logo.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

best wishes