TotalCare, again.

So, having been told by some drooler on BT Sales that TotalCare wasn't available for residential lines, I ranted about it on Twitter (*).

Surprise, surprise, someone from BT just called, within the promised two days, to confirm I wanted it and to tell me that it'll be applied to my line from the end of this month.

Thank you to the people on uk.d-i-y who told me about it and pointed me at the BT price list where it states that TotalCare *is* available for residential lines.

All they need to do now is fix the current fault (broken for the second time since the 1st July) and I'll be a little happier. I particularly 'like' the fact that even though it broke again within a couple of days of being fixed the first time, the 4 day wait starts again.

(* Yes, I am on Twitter. Not in my real name, of course.)

Reply to
Huge

Also they really do need to train their drones a bit better. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

But a touch easier to find, now we have 2 points of reference ;)

Reply to
Jethro_uk

That's a bit slow, when I asked for Total Care on our residential line I think it came on that night. The line then had a fault about a week later, fixed within 24 hrs. B-)

The BT Price List ought to be in every bodies bookmarks. It's not overly friendly and the terms used are not in common useage but if you can find it in the Price List and you are eligable for it and it's not "not avaliable for new supply" you can have it.

I'd jump up and down on Sales and get Total Care put on ASAP, which now won't be 'till Monday. Then report the fault again, BT may spot that it's already been reported or they may not or they shut it's priority up to Total Care.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice