TOT. Pub names

Why would you assume my SIL, or any policeman is a thug?

Why do you think paramedics change bedpans?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Is he in the Met? The Met are not trustworthy and have a bad reputation.

You are better off with South Yorkshire Police. They NEVER tell lies or act like thugs.

Reply to
ARW

Because we are trying to think of a humorous pub sign, not an accurate job description, and why do you assume "thug" refers to your SIL and not his "customers"?

I like Florence Nightinjail in spite of a paramedic not being a nurse, but I hope you will consider my suggestion of "The Taser and Defibrillator" because it's ironic, and slightly irreverent in a black humorous sort of way.

Reply to
Graham.

I suppose we only have to look at Harry Stanley, Jean Menezes, Mark Duggan and Ian Tomlinson where excessive and unnecessary force has been used and subsequent lies without any prosecution.

And the way the police seem to look after themselves without any intent to weed out the violently inclined.

Also the interesting fact that the police do not have any duty of care to the public and can allow vulnerable people die of exposure with impunity.

Reply to
Fredxx

Thank you all. The sign would have to be "The Lady with The Blue Lamp".

But did we all missed the obvious name?

"The Cardiac Arrest".

Reply to
Reentrant

They have an incredibly cute King Charles spaniel puppy called - Florence!

You are a genius!!!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Outstanding Red Team. Outstanding. Get you a case of beer for that one. Both of your suggestions were brilliant. You gave me a big smile. Thanks for that.

Reply to
Matthias Czech

4 errors in 1.2 million arrests? 34,500 sex crime arrests last year,384,000 for violence against the person, 90,700 suspected burglars

All carried out by thugs no doubt.

There was a teacher arrested recently for theft locally, so would I be right in saying all teachers are thieves?

Source?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

No, but then no teaching union would back up the teacher to make out that such behaviour was acceptable, whereas the Police Federation seem to backup any misdemeanour. Look at plebgate and how the Police Federation attacked any maligning and charges of the officers that fabricated Mitchell's downfall.

Fredxx

If he was entirely innocent, why did he resign? Was he also innocent of lobbying for donors, fiddling his expenses & tax avoidance?

They only arrested 384,000 for violence against the person last year.

"The jury heard how the sergeant then ordered PC Wood and PC Clark to drive her to a point on the A16 close to the county boundary.

She was found dead from hypothermia a month later about five miles from her home".

A month later.....

WTF has that got to do with the Police?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

He resigned as his position had become untenable and a distraction from his job, purely as a result of Plebgate.

I'm not aware of any other of his qualities being mentioned in the papers for quite a while.

Everything, WTF have you actually read this article or any other on this story?

Try this article:

"The body of Miss Wood, a mother of three, was found a month later at New Waltham, Lincs, close to where the marked patrol car had dropped her off."

Reply to
Fredxx

The Stitch-You-Up^2

Reply to
Bill Merton

On Thursday 31 October 2013 23:58 Bill Merton wrote in uk.d-i-y:

^^^ Yes

Reply to
Tim Watts