TOT: one for you scientists

No, they use crash dummies.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

They don?t use crash dummies to prove that, they use crash dummies to see how effective the design of the car is at avoiding those injuries.

Reply to
Simon Brown

Well it's the same thing.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

It's about the only way they can design a realistic dummy.

And child-sized dummies are usually just small scaled versions of the adult ones, though a child's body behaves quite differently from an adult's in a crash. Apparently bereaved parents are reluctant to have their offspring's body embalmed and wired up with sensors before being slammed into a wall.

Reply to
Max Demian

As soon as those two Muslims are fit and well they should strap them into a test car and crash it at high speed.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

bsorb the 'microwave' radiation as effectively as water.

ything frozen solid, in the microwave.

is there. Microwaves use the fact that fast moving molecules get hot, trou ble with solid water is the molicules can't move much and until they do the water won;t get very hot. Teh did a test and found that it takes a lot lon ger to heat from ice than from the equvalant amount of cold water (just abo ve freezing).

as then nuke them usually at 3/4 power for about 2-3 mins.

No because there was no need.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Too quick!

Reply to
Ian Field

I always watch out for car drivers coming toward me that have BMW badges on the sides of their head!

Reply to
Ian Field

I find statistically a BMW badge on the front of the car is a pretty good warning you have to watch out for them turning without indicating or looking in their mirrors.

Reply to
Alan Braggins

It happens with other trendy marques too these days. Remember that ad with the Audi being driven by an oik banker where it turned out he was on a test drive and handed it back saying, "Not for me."? Audi drivers are worse than BeeEms these days. Worst of the lot are still the Chelsea Tractors though.

Reply to
Phil Cook