TOT - Do you want fries with that?

It seems some people will be disappointed if they do:

Nightjar

I love that phrase "a crippling chip shortage" ... I often feel that, but usually (these days) manage to resist!

John

Reply to
Another John

As we have a very good chippie a short way away, we don't cook chips anymore - I am dispatched to buy some.

I always get a large bag, just in case there aren't enough. SWMBO says I'm "chipophobic".

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Doesn't she mean chipoholic ??

Reply to