TOT: April

Still plenty of snow round here too. Cold.

Reply to
harry

But that is north of Watford isn't it? You expect it up there. There were still patches of snow in Sussex last week.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Still ice in our garden today - hot sun one side, ice in buckets the other. South Bucks.

Reply to
polygonum

The weather forecasters on tv make me laugh when they say it will be cold.

Tell me when its gonna be warmer will ya!

Reply to
Bob H

Meh. What's the problem? You can still see the grass and the hedges.

A fair bit of our snow has gone, it's only about 6" deep on the south facing bit of lawn now, was nearer 18". Still 4' high heaps across the road where the plough shoved a single width path through a 3' drift. Should have charged for shovel hire the number of people who got stuck in that one the other weekend.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice