Torx T1 - where to buy?

Does anyone know where I can buy Torx screwdrivers, T1 and smaller? Preferably online?

I thought T1 was actually the smallest size in the spec (0.81mm across).
This german manufacturer does them and has a UK phone number on their website: http://www.wiha.co.uk , the US pages at: http://www.wihatools.com/278serie.htm are a bit easier to use. I haven't used them.
--
fred

Maplin (www.maplin.co.uk) have torx drivers but not down to T1 are they using same measurements?
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:01:06 +0000 (UTC), "For example: John Smith"

Lawrence
usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk
Thanks very much for the replies, fred and Lawrence

RS do some very-tiny Torx drivers as part of a set: their partnum 157-1581, over at rswww.com. That said, the Wiha drivers I've used are generally *very* nice, but the 4mm-hux-shaft ones I have don't go down to anything like as small as T1.
Cheers, Stefek