Top tip

Don't fall off the ladder, it hurts

yes that is the same ankle I broke last year so it was probably weaker than the other one which is only slightly swollen.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

OOooooooh that's nasty, must be really bad if you can get it onto your lap and film it from over there .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

>>> And yes that is the same ankle I broke last year so it was probably

That's the girlfriend lap. She is looking after my swelling:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I'll bet she is.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

He might get a shock if she puts ice on it!

Reply to
John Rumm

She'll not do that, she is rather fond of a swollen foot!

Reply to
ARWadsworth

This is getting more disturbing by the minute!

Reply to
Jules Richardson

A leg end in his own lifetime?

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

If he knew that my brother used to cycle to work he would have a fit:-)

It actually made sense as it was faster that a car due to the traffic.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

But I did find this funny

ARWadsworth