Top fixing

Is it possible to buy conversion kits to change the "standard" bolt through hole, wing/hex nut toilet seat attachment, to the "top fixing?" type - (the type where you can't get your hand up at the back of the bowlto turn the screws)? Or can you suggest a bog seat retailer (oop north) who might stock this type of seat?

TIA.

Reply to
Part P

I've had some from James Hargreaves in Burnley (other branches around Yorks / Lancs). The ones I've had are made by Roca.

Andrew

Reply to
auctions