Toothbrush, head change

OK, I admit defeat.

Her Braun oral b battery operated tooth brush.

How do you change the head?

You just pull, she said. Where's the manual, I said. I have to go, she said and went!

I have applied the normal amounts of push, pull, poke, twist etc. without any encouraging movement. There is a fair amount of paste cemented here and there. What is the proper technique?

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Tim Lamb gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

A gentle tug upwards, away from the body. But it sounds as if you've managed to glue the head on with old toothpaste and saliva. Lovely.

Reply to
Adrian

It never ceases to amaze me just how many things there are out there that work better than glue at sticking things together.

Reply to
R D S

In message , Adrian writes

I have never graduated from the manual version:-)

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

In message , R D S writes

And rust!

OK. Job done.

Just required a bit more determination.

Thanks.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

If you managed to change her head that would solve the dirty teeth problem. :-)

Reply to
Mike Barnes

You are supposed to wash it after use! By pulling the head off and running water through the base of the brush as well as the head.

Reply to
dennis

Wait for her to get home and get her to change it. ;-)

She's not one for practical jokes is she? Superglued the head on perhaps?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie