Toothbrush change - are the sonic ones worth the money?

Decision made, it will be a Braun. Time to start looking for the offers.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Boots have 'em at half price (about £15) at present) You might have to pick your store, though.

Reply to
pete

Is the Braun a sonic?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Juts thought I would add a point .... (this is not a boast - honest) had a Dentist check up today, he commented that my teeth & gums are in extremely good condition, and I must look after them really well.

Maybe my comment about the Sonicare was harsh .... perhaps it is doing a very good job, just does not feel like .. except the first couple of days of a new brush head.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

A Braun or a sonic toothbrush?

Reply to