Toolstation Customer Service

I emailed them at the weekend to report a faulty downlighter I bought three months ago - and asked about how to go about returning it for a replacement. Came in to an email today to say a new one has been sent out for delivery tomorrow by courier and just to dispose of the broken one.

It might not have been a £400 drill, but Customer Service was First Class and well recommended!

Reply to
SantaUK

Yes. The flip side is they get the order wrong somewhere a lot more often than SF. TS is the cheap option.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

They are not exactly cheap though.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I dunno. I used to use Toolstation quite a bit but they totally dumped me in it up my neck a few months ago by not being able to supply goods I'd ordered and not keeping me informed at all, and as a clincher, were totally unconcerned about it. As a result I haven't used them since, and Screwfix get pretty much all my online business. But everyone has a horror story to tell about Screwfix too. I guess it's win some, lose some / yer pays your money and takes yer choice / whatever?

David

Reply to
Lobster