Toolstation.com - free p&p, no minimum order

If there's anybody else like me who usually waits until they've got 50 quids worth of stuff to order before sending it in to screwfix, in order to get free delivery, I thought it might be worth passing on the info that for July and August,

are offering free delivery without the usual minimum order. So might be a good time to give them a try!?

David

Reply to
Lobster

I've mentioned this before, I've bought from them a few times now, and so far can't fault the service or the prices.

Reply to
Grunff

Come on David admit it, how much are toolstation paying you? ;-)

Reply to
John Woodhall

I wish...! I only placed my first order with them yesterday in fact, so who knows, maybe it'll go pear-shaped and I'll be on here slagging them off tomorrow!

David

Reply to
Lobster