toolstation.com

No chance of that - they're both the same sex!

Reply to
Set Square

In message , Owain writes

That's called a dog kennel ...

Reply to
raden

Probably because they had been "two packed" to closely . Pete

Reply to
Peter Stockdale

Is that the apex of your humour? I think you should re-pent by any stretcher the imagination.

Reply to
Andy Hall

"raden" wrote | >| > I assume you *can* buy *sheds* singly, though! | >| They have to be kept in pairs or they get lonely. | >Imagine how much pleasure your pair of sheds would get if | >they were blessed with a little baby shed for christmas. | That's called a dog kennel ...

AKA child substitute if they're homoshedual.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

*Snarf snarf!*

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

Following a complaint to Trading Standards the website has been updated. The shoes are no longer described as 2 pack.

Reply to
fred

well done Fred. Glad you sorted it.

Reply to
Scott

Well done, now get your head around the following URL, then tell us what the hell you are a twit tiring on about....

:::Jerry::::

Reply to
fred

Get a clue, plank - or take your twit tirings to email.

--

:::Jerry::::

Reply to
Stanley

Oh piss off troll, you know full well what I was complaining about but if you really want an open season for posts containing no context then that can be arranged....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

For those with short memories ! Presumably re Lobster post 23-11-04

Oh you'll probably find it's to do with not discriminating against amputees.... ]

Regards pete

Peter Stockdale

Err but with getting on for an average 800 plus messages a day in this group alone, not only that but not every message / thread is even read by most I suspect people can't expect others to instantly remember (or know) WTF they are talking about if they don't give a context to their jibbering....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Agreed - the OP would have been wiser to include more details. Can not agree with your "average 800 plus messages a day in this group alone" though. Perhaps 200-300 would be nearer the mark, with a mere 30-40 new threads daily.

Pete

Reply to
Peter Stockdale

Reading that the day after, nor can I ! (see bellow)

I suspect the average number of posts each day (over a 12 month period) must between 100 and 200, and that is what I was thinking, my only excuse, it was getting late... :~)

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

What are you talking about? What shoes?

Reply to
Googolplex

After the threat of legal action Toolstation have provided me with another pair of shoes.

Reply to
fred