Tools

The DeWalt website says "Heavy duty steel shoe with anti-scratch coating" so not much to go on there! However, I'd have a certain expectation from them that it was of reasonable quality. A dust blower and base movement for mitre cuts were pre-reqs, and it also does them. Doesn't look like it has quite such an easy blade release as the Bosch though, sounds like and allen key is needed.

Hmmmm .... a bit too much of a stretch really. Already at £207 for this order and I've another £30-50 in paint to get elsewhere ....

There's always something nicer ... or seemingly so ... grass .. green ... la la la la laa ....

al

Forgot to say, from one end only (50mm clearance other end), length of section about 450mm:

Reply to
Chris Bacon