Toolbox help

Hi

I am trying to find a toolbox that QVC used to sell. Its a plastic one that opens flat, but then rolls together to close and forms an octagonal unit? Can't find on QVC - or google, any ideas?

Many thanks Paul

Reply to
me

I remember that! Thinking about it - it looked quite good. They also had them for sewing accessories. Would it have been called an octobox?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Called something like, Rolobox or Roloflex or Rotobox or some such thing. Lad at work had one many years ago. Layed all his tools out in it, all in order. Rolled it out, tools everywhere. Picked it up and threw it into the canal.

Reply to
grumpyat

Well they worked on the TV adverts ;-)

Reply to
me

A view with a room.

Talking of which, I was watching a play just now about Edwardian manners and got stalled by the plastering in Italy a few centuries ago. Surprisingly square beading they had then. What do you suppose they used?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer