Tool rucksack

Anyone have any experience of using a tool rucksack? Any particularly good ones to recommend? Any features to look for?

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Don't carry it on the Tube?!?

Reply to
Adam Funk

Carrying tools on the tube was exactly the reason I considered buying one - just before I was called off the London job.

I did not do any research. the wholesalers only had two in stock and one was on special offer.

Reply to
ARW

Well, you can probably survive carrying a rucksack of tools & cables on the tube if you don't look at all foreign.

Reply to
Adam Funk

I survived carring my tool box and a load of galv trunking!

Reply to
ARW

If you can stretch to £200 the Veto Tech Pac is the business.

Reply to
Yendor

Thanks. That's more than I was looking to spend!

I'll keep an eye out for something cheaper.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel